- Adding WOEXA Tracking to Your Email Marketing
- Adding WOEXA Tracking to Your LinkedIn Messages
- Auto-Tagging Explained...
- Deleting data from WOEXA
- Do I need to change my website for WOEXA to work?
- Does WOEXA work with Mac?
- Free Trial FAQs
- How does WOEXA identify individuals?
- How to add and edit Stream Groups
- How to check your web pages have WOEXA tracking
- How to Create a WOEXA Capture
- How to Filter Contacts By Time in WOEXA Streams
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on 1&1 Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on BigCommerce Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Squarespace Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Weebly Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Wix Sites
- How to Manually Install Your WOEXA Tracking Code
- How to Sort Your Visitors Using WOEXA Streams
- Installing the WOEXA Gmail Plugin
- Installing the WOEXA Outlook Plugin
- Making the most of WOEXA’s CRM Integration
- Outlook Plugin Group Policy
- Powerful WOEXA Features You Should Check Out Next
- Prospecting with WOEXA
- Referrers FAQs
- Salesforce and WOEXA
- Track your WordPress website with WOEXA
- Understanding Lead Scoring / Grading
- Understanding WOEXA Contacts
- What are WOEXA sessions?
- What is the WOEXA Sales GUi?
- Why are people being identified twice in WOEXA?
- WOEXA and Outlook - The Basics
- WOEXA Dashboard 101
- WOEXA Email Signature FAQs
- WOEXA Free Trial - What happens next ?
- WOEXA's CRM Integration
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Adding WOEXA Tracking to your LinkedIn Inmail Messages
- Adestra Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Can I use more than one WOEXA Capture on a page?
- Can WOEXA track website forms?
- Can WOEXA track Wistia videos?
- ClickDimension Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Constant Contact Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Copernica Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Customer Minds Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Does WOEXA identify visitors working from home?
- Does WOEXA integrate with Mailchimp?
- Does WOEXA Integrate With My Email Marketing Platform?
- Does WOEXA know the location of my website visitors?
- Does WOEXA work with live chats?
- Does WOEXA work with YouTube?
- Dotmailer Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Everything you need to know about Merge Tags
- GetResponse Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Getting your Sales Team started
- Gold Vision Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- How Does WOEXA’s Reverse IP Lookup Work?
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on DotDigital Forms
- How to integrate WOEXA with Woodpecker
- How to make the most of WOEXA Download
- How to use WOEXA Download
- iContact Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Managing your WOEXA Captures
- Pausing/ turning off the Gmail plugin
- Problem with Zoho Forms
- Problems with WOEXA Tracked Emails and ClickDimensions
- Pure360 Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Running Reports
- Sendy email integration
- Setting up Streams Based on Postcodes
- Streams Management
- The WOEXA Email Plugin - What Happens Next?
- Tracking your Mailchimp Campaigns
- Troubleshooting the Gmail Plugin
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Plugin
- Unique Visitors and Merged Contacts
- Using WOEXA Link To Update WOEXA Contacts In Bulk
- What is WOEXA Download?
- What is WOEXA.Link?
- Why is WOEXA getting company info wrong?
- Will the email plugin cause my emails to get stuck in spam?
- WOEXA and Contact Forms
- WOEXA and e-shot Integration
- WOEXA and Hubspot
- WOEXA and Hubspot Forms
- WOEXA and Lead Forensics - Why is my data different?
- WOEXA and Marketo Forms
- WOEXA and Ninja Forms
- WOEXA and YAMM Integration
- WOEXA Capture FAQs
- WOEXA Notifications with the Outlook Plugin
- WOEXA vs. Competitor Data
- YMLP Integration
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Adding team members to your WOEXA account
- Can I track more than one website on my WOEXA dashboard?
- Can Streams and Tags work together?
- Having problems with Streams
- How do I switch between dashboards?
- How to Cancel Your WOEXA Account
- How to Customize Your Lead Scoring / Grading Settings
- How to Find and Check Your WOEXA Code
- How to Manage Your WOEXA Invoices
- How to Update Your Card Payment Details
- How to Use Time-Expiring Tags For Up-To-Date Streams
- How will I know when a visitor is online?
- Site tagging group - what is it?
- Site tagging individual - what is it?
- Uploading CSVs to WOEXA
- What is REST API?
- WOEXA and Google Adwords
- WOEXA Tag FAQs
- WOEXA Tag Management
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Blocked Chrome notifications?
- Building UTM parameters for Social Media
- Does the tracker affect my page speed?
- Does WOEXA work with Google Tag Manager?
- How to BCC Emails into Salesforce
- How to configure your CSP
- How to export data from streams
- How to stop WOEXA tracking showing in Google Analytics
- HTTP vs HTTPS - what’s the difference?
- Is WOEXA Capture not working?
- Query strings being stripped
- Sending WOEXA ‘properties’ from your database
- Setting up DNS records
- Understanding WOEXA and Contact API
- What’s the difference between a dynamic and static IP address?
- WOEXA tracker event subscription
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
- 8 ways to make your email marketing a success
- Best Practices For LinkedIn Messaging
- Email marketing metrics - what to expect?
- ESPs and Best Practice
- GDPR Basics
- How best to approach company-level leads
- How does WOEXA know a visitor's location?
- How to Build a Stream For a Specific Campaign
- How to Build a Stream For Specific Locations
- How to Build a Stream For Specific Web Pages
- Just joined us? Here’s one crucial tip to avoid wasting your time
- What makes a good enquiry form?
- Why am I getting so many bots on my site?
- WOEXA and Other Analytics Tools
- WOEXA User Types: What Do They Mean?
Having problems with Streams
If you’ve put the time and effort into building the perfect streams to filter your website visitors, it can be frustrating when things aren’t going to plan.
But fear not, WOEXA is here! We’ve put together a list of the most common issues that might come up when you’re dealing with your WOEXA streams.
My colleagues are showing up in my streams!
Checking on your streams only to notice that it’s full of your colleagues rummaging around on your site. Annoying. But the good news is you can get them blocked.
You can do this either by clicking on ‘Settings’ in your WOEXA dashboard, and then clicking on Autotagging.
You then want to Create a New Tag and select ‘exclude’ from the ‘tag to add’ drop down. You’ll have to make some rules for this tag too, so under the ‘Create rules’ section find the ‘primary website’ option. Have this as ‘matched regex’ and then type in your website (good idea to type www.canddi.com in as well so we don’t start confusing things!)
Then you should have a squeaky clean stream full of your real visitors!
Visitors aren’t appearing in my email marketing stream
If someone is not appearing in the email stream it could be because that when generating the email integration code the utm_medium was not filled in as ‘email’ when you selected yes for Google Analytics. The referrer must also be a recognised email platform.
If you’re unfamiliar with how to add UTM Parameters to your email links, we can help you here.
Contacts say ‘first time in the stream’
When you first create a new stream, WOEXA scans through all your existing contacts to see who matches the stream rules. Any contact who fits the criteria is added to the stream. Unfortunately, WOEXA doesn’t know when that contact first entered the stream, hence WOEXA defaults to providing the time that the stream was created.
Any new Contacts joining this stream after the stream has been created will have the correct time that they joined the stream set.
If you’re having any other troubles with your stream, let us know at email@example.com and we’ll help you out.