- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
How to Install WOEXA Tracking on DotDigital Forms
- Copy your WOEXA Tracking Code.
- Go into DotDigital, and open the settings for the form you’d like to track.
- Click on ‘Utilities’, then ‘Add Tracking Code’.
- Click “Add Tracking Code”.
- Make sure ‘Other’ is selected.
- Make sure ‘In the <head>’ is selected.
- Paste your WOEXA Tracking Code into the textbox.
- Save and publish your form
Please note that if you have any active WOEXA Captures, you’ll also need to set them up so they do NOT show on the URL that your DotDigital form is live on. For example, let’s say you create a DotDigital form, and it shows you that the URL for the form is this:
You would need to ensure that in the settings of any WOEXA Captures you have, there is a ‘Do not show’ targeting rule for r1.dotdigital-pages.com:
If you run into any problems with installing WOEXA tracking on your DotDigital forms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org