- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
Constant Contact Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
Luckily for you, WOEXA can integrate with your Constant Contact campaigns, too! Just follow the steps below and you can identify every individual who clicks through from these campaigns onto your website:
- Create your email or template as normal within Constant Contact
- When adding links, follow the instructions found here for dynamic links
- Click on the ‘Insert Link’ button
Now, click on the Insert Link button. You will need to create the Constant Contact tracking code using the WOEXA Email Integration wizard. This can be found in the ‘Identify’ section of your WOEXA Dashboard.
Insert the code into the Insert Link box and ‘untick’ the ‘Track Link’ check box as WOEXA and Constant Contact ONLY allow tracking by one system.
Repeat this for all links in your document.
If you’re having trouble adding WOEXA tracking to your Constant Contact Campaigns, please get in touch with our success team at email@example.com