- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
WOEXA’s CRM Integration
What is WOEXA’s CRM integration?
When it comes to choosing a new software for your business, you want to make sure it’ll fit in effortlessly with the systems you’re already using.
Enter: our CRM integration! Through the Sales GUi, WOEXA is able to display the information we know about your prospects, right there when you open up their profile in your CRM.
How to get started
If you’re ready to get set up, following the steps below:
- Make sure you’ve installed the WOEXA Sales GUi.
- Use your WOEXA credentials to login to the Sales GUi
- Using Google Chrome as your browser, access your CRM
- Navigate to a lead or contact. You should now see a little WOEXA widget appear
What to expect
With the WOEXA CRM Integration, you’ll now be able to see the individual’s details and activity in the profile tab.
Click on the ‘Company’ tab and you’ll have access to everything WOEXA knows about the company, such as a description, location, and known contact information.
If you’d like to read more about how to use this information in your outreach, or access some general advice on getting the most out of WOEXA, you can head to the ‘Tips & Tricks’ tab. This contains all kinds of useful blog posts we’ve published in the past!
If you need any with our CRM Integration, please contact us at email@example.com.