- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Wix Sites
Installing the WOEXA tracking code on your website allows us to identify your website visitors at the company level.
That means a constant trickle of warm leads to point your sales team in the right direction!
Adding WOEXA tracking to your Wix site is easy enough.
- Copy your WOEXA tracking code.
- Head to your Wix account and open your dashboard, ensure you’re set up with a Premium account.
- Click ‘Settings’ and then ‘Tracking & Analytics’.
- Click the blue ‘New Tool’ button and then click ‘Custom’. Here you’ll be able to paste your WOEXA code.
- Select all pages and ‘load code on each new page’ from the drop down menu.
- Click ‘Apply’.
- Save and re-publish your site and you’re good to go!
If you have any problems with installing your WOEXA tracking code, please contact our customer success team at firstname.lastname@example.org