- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Weebly Sites
Installing the WEOXA tracking code on your website allows us to identify your website visitors at the company level.
That means a constant trickle of warm leads to point your sales team in the right direction!
Adding WOEXA tracking to your Weebly site is easy enough, just follow these simple steps below:
- Login to the Weebly website builder
- Click on ‘Pages’ on the top menu
- Click ‘Advanced settings’
- Paste the tracking code into the Footer HTML box
Easy! If you’re not sure where you can find your WOEXA code, check out this guide.
If you have any problems with installing your WOEXA tracking code, please contact our customer success team at email@example.com