- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
How to Install WOEXA Tracking on 1&1 Sites
Installing the WOEXA tracking code on your website allows us to identify your website visitors at the company level.
That means a constant trickle of warm leads to point your sales team in the right direction!
Adding WOEXA tracking to your 1&1 site is easy enough.
- Copy your WOEXA tracking code.
- Log into your 1&1 Site.
- Navigate to ‘Settings’, then ‘Adjust Advanced Settings’.
- Click ‘Edit head section’.
- Paste your WOEXA code in and click ‘save’
If you have any problems with installing your WOEXA tracking code, please contact our customer success team at email@example.com