- Adding WOEXA Tracking to Your Email Marketing
- Adding WOEXA Tracking to Your LinkedIn Messages
- Auto-Tagging Explained...
- Deleting data from WOEXA
- Do I need to change my website for WOEXA to work?
- Does WOEXA work with Mac?
- Free Trial FAQs
- How does WOEXA identify individuals?
- How to add and edit Stream Groups
- How to check your web pages have WOEXA tracking
- How to Create a WOEXA Capture
- How to Filter Contacts By Time in WOEXA Streams
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on 1&1 Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on BigCommerce Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Squarespace Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Weebly Sites
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on Wix Sites
- How to Manually Install Your WOEXA Tracking Code
- How to Sort Your Visitors Using WOEXA Streams
- Installing the WOEXA Gmail Plugin
- Installing the WOEXA Outlook Plugin
- Making the most of WOEXA’s CRM Integration
- Outlook Plugin Group Policy
- Powerful WOEXA Features You Should Check Out Next
- Prospecting with WOEXA
- Referrers FAQs
- Salesforce and WOEXA
- Track your WordPress website with WOEXA
- Understanding Lead Scoring / Grading
- Understanding WOEXA Contacts
- What are WOEXA sessions?
- What is the WOEXA Sales GUi?
- Why are people being identified twice in WOEXA?
- WOEXA and Outlook - The Basics
- WOEXA Dashboard 101
- WOEXA Email Signature FAQs
- WOEXA Free Trial - What happens next ?
- WOEXA's CRM Integration
- Show all articles ( 23 ) Collapse Articles
- Adding WOEXA Tracking to your LinkedIn Inmail Messages
- Adestra Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Can I use more than one WOEXA Capture on a page?
- Can WOEXA track website forms?
- Can WOEXA track Wistia videos?
- ClickDimension Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Constant Contact Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Copernica Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Customer Minds Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Does WOEXA identify visitors working from home?
- Does WOEXA integrate with Mailchimp?
- Does WOEXA Integrate With My Email Marketing Platform?
- Does WOEXA know the location of my website visitors?
- Does WOEXA work with live chats?
- Does WOEXA work with YouTube?
- Dotmailer Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Everything you need to know about Merge Tags
- GetResponse Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Getting your Sales Team started
- Gold Vision Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- How Does WOEXA’s Reverse IP Lookup Work?
- How to Install WOEXA Tracking on DotDigital Forms
- How to integrate WOEXA with Woodpecker
- How to make the most of WOEXA Download
- How to use WOEXA Download
- iContact Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Managing your WOEXA Captures
- Pausing/ turning off the Gmail plugin
- Problem with Zoho Forms
- Problems with WOEXA Tracked Emails and ClickDimensions
- Pure360 Campaigns: Adding WOEXA tracking
- Running Reports
- Sendy email integration
- Setting up Streams Based on Postcodes
- Streams Management
- The WOEXA Email Plugin - What Happens Next?
- Tracking your Mailchimp Campaigns
- Troubleshooting the Gmail Plugin
- Troubleshooting the Outlook Plugin
- Unique Visitors and Merged Contacts
- Using WOEXA Link To Update WOEXA Contacts In Bulk
- What is WOEXA Download?
- What is WOEXA.Link?
- Why is WOEXA getting company info wrong?
- Will the email plugin cause my emails to get stuck in spam?
- WOEXA and Contact Forms
- WOEXA and e-shot Integration
- WOEXA and Hubspot
- WOEXA and Hubspot Forms
- WOEXA and Lead Forensics - Why is my data different?
- WOEXA and Marketo Forms
- WOEXA and Ninja Forms
- WOEXA and YAMM Integration
- WOEXA Capture FAQs
- WOEXA Notifications with the Outlook Plugin
- WOEXA vs. Competitor Data
- YMLP Integration
- Show all articles ( 42 ) Collapse Articles
- Adding team members to your WOEXA account
- Can I track more than one website on my WOEXA dashboard?
- Can Streams and Tags work together?
- Having problems with Streams
- How do I switch between dashboards?
- How to Cancel Your WOEXA Account
- How to Customize Your Lead Scoring / Grading Settings
- How to Find and Check Your WOEXA Code
- How to Manage Your WOEXA Invoices
- How to Update Your Card Payment Details
- How to Use Time-Expiring Tags For Up-To-Date Streams
- How will I know when a visitor is online?
- Site tagging group - what is it?
- Site tagging individual - what is it?
- Uploading CSVs to WOEXA
- What is REST API?
- WOEXA and Google Adwords
- WOEXA Tag FAQs
- WOEXA Tag Management
- Show all articles ( 4 ) Collapse Articles
- Blocked Chrome notifications?
- Building UTM parameters for Social Media
- Does the tracker affect my page speed?
- Does WOEXA work with Google Tag Manager?
- How to BCC Emails into Salesforce
- How to configure your CSP
- How to export data from streams
- How to stop WOEXA tracking showing in Google Analytics
- HTTP vs HTTPS - what’s the difference?
- Is WOEXA Capture not working?
- Query strings being stripped
- Sending WOEXA ‘properties’ from your database
- Setting up DNS records
- Understanding WOEXA and Contact API
- What’s the difference between a dynamic and static IP address?
- WOEXA tracker event subscription
- Show all articles ( 2 ) Collapse Articles
Tips & Guidance
- 8 ways to make your email marketing a success
- Best Practices For LinkedIn Messaging
- Email marketing metrics - what to expect?
- ESPs and Best Practice
- GDPR Basics
- How best to approach company-level leads
- How does WOEXA know a visitor's location?
- How to Build a Stream For a Specific Campaign
- How to Build a Stream For Specific Locations
- How to Build a Stream For Specific Web Pages
- Just joined us? Here’s one crucial tip to avoid wasting your time
- What makes a good enquiry form?
- Why am I getting so many bots on my site?
- WOEXA and Other Analytics Tools
- WOEXA User Types: What Do They Mean?
WOEXA Reveal Add-on
What is WOEXA Reveal?
WOEXA Reveal allows you to uncover the GDPR compliant*, business email addresses of key individuals working at the companies that visit your website.
For example, let’s say you know that someone from WOEXA visited your website, but you don’t know who. You can spend a token to reveal this information…
…allowing you to get in touch with Tim directly for a sales conversation!
*GDPR Compliance – The company has expressed an interest in your product or service by visiting your website. As long as there is a legitimate business reason to process data on this individual then Legitimate Interest will be the legal basis. For Corporate Email Addresses, the PECR legislation permits sending unsolicited marketing emails.
How does it help me?
WOEXA Reveal is the perfect way to reach out and convert visitors who haven’t yet been fully identified. Imagine expanding your list of contactable prospects from just those who have been individually identified… to those who you only have a company match for!
This is especially useful if you have a good idea of which job roles you tend to have the most valuable sales conversations with. Mainly sell to Marketing Managers? Well then, spend your credits uncovering the Marketing Managers of companies who visit your website and reach out to get the ball rolling!
To get started with WOEXA Reveal, navigate to the Add-on section of your WOEXA Dashboard.
Under WOEXA Reveal, you’ll see the option to purchase Reveal Tokens. You can either buy a finite number of tokens to spend as you go, or opt for the Unlimited Reveal add-on which gives you infinite tokens for a monthly subscription.
Pricing for Unlimited Reveal depends on your current subscription package:
Starter package: +£50/month
Premium package: +£150/month
Pro package: +£250/month
If you’d like to buy Reveal Tokens as you go, the pricing is as follows:
100 tokens: £50
1000 tokens: £400
10,000 tokens: £3000
If you have any questions about WOEXA add-ons, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org!